The preferred way to get cheaper Suzuki SX4 insurance in Pittsburgh is to regularly compare price quotes from companies who sell auto insurance in Pennsylvania.
Step 1: Try to understand car insurance and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that result in higher prices such as accidents, traffic violations, and a not-so-good credit rating can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
Step 2: Obtain price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple companies.
Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your existing policy and see if you can save money. If you find a better price, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
A tip to remember is to try to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote and and to analyze as many companies as possible. Doing this ensures a fair price comparison and the best rate selection.
A recent survey discovered that nearly 70% of drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for four years or more, and almost 40% of drivers have never even shopped around for lower-cost coverage. Pennsylvania drivers could save approximately $690 every year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just feel it’s too hard to shop their coverage around.
The method we recommend to compare policy rates for Suzuki SX4 insurance in Pittsburgh is to take advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers actually pay money for the chance to compare rate quotes. The one thing you need to do is give them some information like if a SR-22 is required, the type of vehicles you drive, how much you drive, and how you use your vehicles. The rating information is submitted instantly to many of the top insurers and they return quotes almost instantly.
To find lower cheaper Suzuki SX4 insurance rates now, click here and find out if lower rates are available in Pittsburgh.
The following companies have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Pittsburgh, PA. To find the cheapest auto insurance in Pittsburgh, we suggest you visit several of them to get the most affordable price.
Coverage statistics and figures
The premium information shown below outlines a range of insurance coverage prices for Suzuki SX4 models. Knowing how prices are formulated is important for making smart choices when purchasing an insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SX4 Sport S||$180||$318||$432||$26||$130||$1,086||$91|
|SX4 Sport SE||$180||$318||$432||$26||$130||$1,086||$91|
|SX4 Technology 2WD||$180||$270||$432||$26||$130||$1,038||$87|
|SX4 Sportback 2WD||$180||$270||$432||$26||$130||$1,038||$87|
|SX4 AWD AWD||$180||$270||$432||$26||$130||$1,038||$87|
|SX4 Sport GTS||$180||$318||$432||$26||$130||$1,086||$91|
|SX4 Technology AWD||$202||$270||$432||$26||$130||$1,060||$88|
|SX4 Touring AWD||$202||$270||$432||$26||$130||$1,060||$88|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Pennsylvania minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can change prices considerably.
Age, gender, and Suzuki SX4 insurance
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Suzuki SX4 yearly insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data assumes no accidents or driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Get cheaper rates by taking advantage of discounts
Insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you might be missing out on some discounts to help bring down the price. Some trigger automatically at quote time, but some need to be asked about before being credited. If you are not receiving all the discounts you deserve, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Professional Memberships – Having an affiliation with qualifying clubs or civic groups can get you a small discount when shopping for insurance.
- Student Driver Training – Require your teen driver to complete a driver education course in school.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you may save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up could cut 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying in monthly installments you could save 5% or more.
- Air Bag Discount – Options like air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts as much as 30%.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Insureds with no claims or accidents pay less as compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Renewal Discounts – Some insurance companies give discounts for switching to them before your current SX4 insurance policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not necessarily a discount, but companies like State Farm and GEICO will forgive one accident without getting socked with a rate hike as long as you don’t have any claims prior to the accident.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles on your Suzuki can earn lower insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
The information below shows the difference between Suzuki SX4 insurance prices with and without policy discounts. The information is based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Pennsylvania state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, claim-free, multi-policy, multi-car, and safe-driver discounts applied.
A few popular companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- State Farm has discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, and passive restraint.
- Esurance has savings for online shopper, DriveSense, paid-in-full, claim free, emergency road assistance, multi-policy, and anti-theft.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, homeowner, online signing, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for good student, multi-policy, safety features, newly retired, and hybrid vehicle.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers premium reductions for group or association, air bags, teen driver, anti-lock brakes, good student, multiple vehicles, and multi-policy.
- GEICO may have discounts that include multi-policy, seat belt use, air bags, emergency military deployment, defensive driver, and multi-vehicle.
Before buying, ask each company to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in Pittsburgh. For a list of insurers offering insurance discounts in Pennsylvania, follow this link.
Auto insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Despite the high insurance cost for a Suzuki SX4 in Pittsburgh, insuring your vehicle may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability in order to drive the car. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Suzuki SX4, it’s guaranteed your bank will stipulate that you have full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Suzuki at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance safeguards not only your car but also your financial assets. It will also reimburse you for many types of medical costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you have damage to your Suzuki as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in Pennsylvania overpays as much as $830 a year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison at least once a year to save money.
Are insurance agents used anymore?
Certain consumers would prefer to get advice from a local agent and we recommend doing that One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Pittsburgh that can give you free Pittsburgh auto insurance quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to search for an agent because prices are sent to you. You can find the lowest rates without a big time investment. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an company should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- How long has their agency been open in Pittsburgh?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Where are claims handled?