It’s a fact that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look at other companies. Consumers who shop around for the cheapest price will probably switch companies because there are good odds of finding discount prices. A study showed that consumers who routinely shopped for cheaper coverage saved over $865 annually compared to other drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If saving money on Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid insurance in Pittsburgh is your ultimate target, then having some knowledge of how to get rate quotes and compare insurance coverage can help simplify the task of finding more affordable coverage.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find low-cost auto insurance rates is to regularly compare price quotes from different companies who provide auto insurance in Pittsburgh.
- Try to understand how your policy works and the things you can change to prevent high rates. Many things that increase rates such as distracted driving and poor credit history can be controlled by making minor changes in your lifestyle. Later in this article we will cover tips to help find cheaper rates and find discounts that you may qualify for.
- Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agents can provide rate quotes from multiple sources.
- Compare the new rates to your existing policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you can save some money and make a switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
The most important part of shopping around is to use similar coverage information on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this ensures an accurate price comparison and a good representation of prices.
How to buy Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid insurance in Pittsburgh, PA
To find low cost Pittsburgh car insurance quotes, there are several ways of comparing rates from local Pittsburgh auto insurance companies. One of the best ways to find cheaper rates is to use the internet to compare rates. When quoting auto insurance, remember that making a lot of price comparisons increases your odds of finding a lower rate than you’re paying now.
The companies shown below can provide quotes in Pittsburgh, PA. In order to find cheap car insurance in Pittsburgh, we recommend you visit several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Local insurance agents
A small number of people just prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! The best thing about comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Pittsburgh that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered directly to you. You can find better rates without a big time investment. If you want to get a price quote for a specific company, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Finding a good insurance company requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
Below are Pittsburgh car insurance companies who can help you get comparison quotes for Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid insurance in Pittsburgh.
- T.W. Butts Insurance Agency
4893 Campbells Run Rd – Pittsburgh, PA 15205 – (412) 787-7800 – View Map
- Joe Vojtas Agency – ERIE Insurance
9800B McKnight Rd #226 – Pittsburgh, PA 15237 – (412) 847-3743 – View Map
- Steve Long – State Farm Insurance Agent
2830 W Liberty Ave – Pittsburgh, PA 15216 – (412) 531-5600 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Thomas Bianco
1154 Freeport Rd – Pittsburgh, PA 15238 – (412) 967-7655 – View Map
What is the best auto insurance company in Pennsylvania?
Ending up with a good quality auto insurance provider is difficult considering how many different companies sell coverage in Pittsburgh. The information shown next can help you pick which coverage providers to look at shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Pittsburgh Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 93%
- The Hartford – 93%
- The General – 91%
- Progressive – 90%
- 21st Century – 89%
- USAA – 87%
- Erie Insurance – 87%
- State Farm – 87%
- Travelers – 87%
- Safeco Insurance – 86%
Top 10 Pittsburgh Car Insurance Companies Overall
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- State Farm
- Farmers Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Safeco Insurance